Skin Booster Treatments in Singapore
Skin Booster is an effective solution to regenerate our skin fibres, which we begin to lose as we age. The ageing process leads to the breakdown of collagen and elastin in our skin and our skin begins to wrinkle and sag.
The Skin Booster treatment gives our skin a radiant look as it moisturises and smoothes the surface of the skin. This treatment is very popular in Korea, Singapore and other Asian countries.
The skin Booster treatments are suitable for almost all the skin types.
Benefits of Skin Booster treatments
- Improves skin radiance, texture and elasticity
- Long term & Long-lasting hydration
- Enhance natural glow
- Reduce sun spots/ sun burns
- Anti-wrinkles/ anti-ageing
- Skin firming
- Collagen & Elastin stimulation
- Acne scars healing
- Pore tightening
3 types of skin boosters are available with us
- PDRN Skin Booster
- Collagen Skin Booster
- Hydration Skin Booster
Skin concerns can be treated by Skin booster
PDRN Skin Booster
PDRN is a biological molecule called Polydeoxyribonucleotide that helps to reverse signs of ageing and scars through promoting skin repair. PDRN is a naturally-occurring building block in your DNA that helps to repair damaged skin cells and stimulate collagen production.
Benefits of PDRN skin healing treatments includes:
- Stimulates the metabolic activity of skin cells to regenerate collagen.
- Wound recovery due to the growth of fibroblasts, the cells mainly responsible for collagen production.
- Minimise skin pores.
- Reduce stretch marks and scars.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Enhance new cell growth.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Maintain moisture and hydration of the skin.
Collagen Skin Booster
Collagen is a protein fibre that provides firmness to the skin and gives it a youthful appearance.
Collagen booster skin treatments are a natural way to reduce the ageing process of our skin and work in harmony with our natural skin tissue and structure. Benefits of collagen skin booster include:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin elasticity
- Repairs dehydrated and damaged skin
- Hydrates the skin and acts as a natural moisture barrier
- Improves the natural radiance of the skin
- Lightens skin pigmentation and scars
Collagen treatment boosts collagen production in the skin and supplements its natural ability to self-repair damaged tissue.
Hydration Skin Booster
Hydration Skin Booster deeply moisturises and smoothes the skin from the inside out. The main ingredient of Hydrating Booster is hyaluronic acid. It acts like an age reversal process. It allows the hyaluronic acid molecules to absorb water, resulting in radiant and youthful skin. This treatment minimises the formation of wrinkles and fine lines in affected areas. Benefits of hydration skin booster include:
- Increased hydration for your skin
- Improved texture, firmness, and elasticity
- Increase in fibroblast activity under the skin
- Initiates the formation of new collagen and elastin
- Continuous delivery of moisture to the skin
- Anti-oxidants for the skin
Before the procedure, our experienced MOH accredited doctor will apply a topical numbing cream if necessary to the treatment area so that your treatment will be as comfortable as possible.
Downtime depends on the individual’s skin type and treatment type; however, it is generally minimal.
Most patients can see the improvement from the first visit. Doctor will inform you of the proper instructions to take care of your skin to achieve optimum results.
Each treatment may take in between 20-40 minutes depending on the type of skin booster.
It may last approximately 12 months and it depends on the individual’s metabolism. The durations may vary.
Not sure what type of skin booster is suitable for your skin? Ask our doctors now!
Our treatments are painless and a safe process done by our experienced and skilful MOH accredited doctors. Keep in touch with us!
Come in for a comprehensive skin analysis to find out more about your skin and get a customised treatment plan suitable for your skin.
Our MOH accredited doctors and aestheticians are always ready to help achieve your skin goals.