Lips have always been considered as one of the most
important and attractive features of our face.
What is Lip Shaping?
The lips are an essential aspect of the human face that plays an important role in physical attraction in anyone. Having the right shape and contour of the lips in both male and female provide distinct gender differentiation while providing youthful appearance to anyone. Therefore, many people in Singapore both men and women seek lip augmentation treatment. It can be performed surgically or using injections. Here at Glowwis clinic, we use non- invasive methods such as lip fillers and laser treatments to give you the lips that you always wanted. They have a quicker recovery time than surgery.
It’s important to have a doctor with experience and knowledge in lip shaping to recommend the correct treatment to achieve natural results.
Why you may need a lip augmentation?
- Effects of aging appearing fine lines, wrinkles, loss of definition or thinning in the lips due to loss of collagen and fat.
- Effect of ethnic differences may simply give you an aesthetically asymmetric lips.
What are the features of nice lips?
- Both lips should have a defined ” Vermillion boarder”.– The upper lip should have an accentuated ” Cupid’s bow “.
- The upper lip should project 1-2 mm in front of the lower lip.
- The ideal bottom lip should be 1.618 times thicker than the top lip.
How to own attractive lips?
- Lip Fillers – Enhance the shape & contour, volume and boost collagen.
- Lip Laser – We use laser energy to stimulate collagen and elastin production on your lips, to enhance the natural pinkish colour of your lips, smoothens wrinkles around your mouth and many more that enables you to have beautiful and youthful lips. This is a needleless treatment and usually no downtime
What are the benefits of lip fillers?
- Enhance the shape and structure of multiple lip areas including smoker’s lines, lipstick lines, upper lips, lower lips, the cupid’s bow and marionette lines (lines at the corner of your lips)
- Restore volume to lines and hollowed-out areas
- Boost collagen and elastin production in your lips over time
- Contour and reshape your lips
- Achieve instant visible results immediately after treatment, with no downtime needed.
Filler & Laser
A topical anesthetic will be applied on the injection & laser site to numb the area before the procedure. Our doctor is well experience to do the procedure with minimum discomfort to the patient.
Filler & Laser
You may experience some swelling which usually subside in few hours. You can resume normal activities right away.
Filler – Fillers feel like a slight pinch, and you may experience slight pressure or a ‘stinging’ sensation as the product is being injected.
Laser – You may experience some swelling which usually subside in few hours.
Filler – about 30 minutes
Laser – 20 to 30 minutes